New Fenty Beauty products coming on May 21st
Beach, Please! Rihanna is killing the make-up game with her highly successful Fenty Beauty brand. Yesterday she announced a new drop that will be available at Fenty Beauty, Sephora and Harvey Nichols on May 21st.
So what can we expect? The full Beach,Please! collections includes:
Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo
1. Mimosa Sunrise (Metallic Tangerine) / Sangria Sunset (Metallic Magenta)
2. 7DayWknd (Metallic Orchid) / Poolside (Metallic Violet)
3. Sand Castle (Metallic Bronze) / Mint’d Mojito (Metallic Mint-Blue)
Summer Daze Iridescent Lip Luminizer Trio
1. Single (Mint With Iridescent Glitter) / Bilingual (Peach With Iridescent Fuchsia Glitter) / Ready To Mingle (Fuchsia With Iridescent Glitter)
2. Snake Skin (Holographic Burgundy/Green Shift) / Mermaid Thighs (Holographic Blue/Purple Shift) / Vaycray (Holographic Gold/Pink Shift)
Island Bling 2-In-1 Liquid Eye Shimmer
1. Summer Fling (Deep Metallic Bronze) / Reignbow (Iridescent Gold)
2. Mamacita (Metallic Rose Gold) / Tini Kini (Iridescent Opal)
Alongside the announcement we got new promotional photos featuring Miss Fenty Beauty herself.