Win a trip to the Diamond Ball by donating $1August 22, 2017
The Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) was founded in 2012 by Robyn Rihanna Fenty in honor of her grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite. CLF is is dedicated to breaking down barriers and transforming the lives of young people globally and is a revolutionary philanthropic space where supporters can join Rihanna’s journey as a global ambassador for education. Current programs include the Clara Lionel Foundation Global Scholarship Program, the Clara Braithwaite Center for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados and the Barbados Micro Grants Program.
Today Rihanna challenges you to donate no more than $1 and help to save lives of girls in Malawi. By donating money you could win a trip to the annual Diamond Ball that takes place next month in New York.
- Airfare for you and a friend to New York
- Two tickets to the Diamond Ball
- One night in a hotel
Every $1 is an entry to win.
Here’s how you can help:
- $1 – could provide 1 brick to a school in Malawi
- $5 – could provide 5 bricks to a school in Malawi
- $10 – could provide 10 books
- $15 – could provide a girl with essential school supplies
- $20 – could provide a month of schooling for a girl
Click Here for the Official Rules. No purchase necessary.