Quick NewsJuly 17, 2016
- Rihanna is currently in Europe where she is blessing her fans with amazing ANTI World Tour shows. On July 12 she was photographed shopping in Milan where she performed a day after.
| 12 July ~ Rihanna shopping in Milan, Italy | 38 photo(s).
- Rihanna was in Nice, France, during the Bastille Day attack Thursday (July 14), but her rep confirms to Billboard that “she’s safe.” The singer was in the French Riviera city because she was scheduled to perform Friday night at the Allianz Stadium in Nice, France, as part of her Anti World Tour, though the president of Nice tweeted that the concert has been canceled, along with other events in the city.
She was photographed leaving the restaurant in Antibes on Thursday night.
- Rihanna later headed to Monaco where she was seen out and about. On Saturday some lucky fans got the chance to take pictures with RiRi.
- Rihanna, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Pharrell, A$AP Rocky, Swizz Beatz, Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifah, and U2’s Bono are among the celebrities that appear in “23 Ways You Could Be Killed If You Are Black in America,” a video released by Mic.
- After meeting 14-year-old Megan Flores in Miami back in March thanks to the Make‑A‑Wish Foundation, Drizzy and RiRi are mourning her loss. On Saturday (Jul. 9), Flores died after a long battle with cancer. On her Instagram Rihanna paid tribute to the brave girl by posting a photo and touching caption:
“I had the pleasure of meeting an angel on earth! After my show in Miami, @champagnepapi introduced me to Megan! She’s inspired me so much with her strength and her perspective on life! So fearless and kind! It’s heavy news that I can’t slide in your DMs anymore like I used to!! There was always a smile waiting for me there! You brightened any day! Rest up baby girl! We will miss you!!”