February 7, 2014
- Though Rihanna moved to NYC when she was 16, trying to lock down a record deal, she reportedly just bought a sprawling home next to the hotel we’re in now, neighbouring one of Simon Cowell’s mansions. She’s often working to combine her roots with her new larger-than-life existence. In fact, her manager, Jay Brown, is outside making hushed phone calls about upcoming video shoots and her mom, Monica, is sitting in the other room. “What I’m really scared of is not being in control,” she explains. – READ THE NEW ELLE CANADA INTERVIEW
- Viva Glam is available online in Europe. Head over to MAC cosmetics site and make an order.
- ‘Pour It Up’ is Rihanna’s 17th video (as a lead artist) to be VEVO Certified,
- ‘Can’t Remember To Forget You’ is up to #15 on Billboard Hot 100 chart. It is also the second most viewed music video in the first 24 hours with 17.1 million views. The video is now less than 16 million views away from 100 million views on VEVO.
- Rihanna was in studio with Alex Da Kid who produced ‘Love the Way You Lie’. Check out the photo here.
- Another producer Kuk Harrell tweeted: My chill time after working with the always amazing
@rihanna! #chilltime #greatmusic #workinhard http://instagram.com/p/kGXCP_PMrI/.
- Artist / designer Mario Hugo, one half of Hugo & Marie, shares the process behind the artwork he created for J. Cole’s Born Sinner, Rihanna’s Unapologetic and Lorde’s Pure Heroine. Check it out here and see some never seen photos from Unapologetic promoshoot.