Eminem and Rihanna are currently preparing for their joint, three-city Monster Tour, which will visit Slim Shady’s hometown of Detroit, among other places. The singer has announced on Twitter that she’s gearing up for rehearsals.
“I wanna take this band everywhere!!!,” she tweeted to her 36 million followers.
The duo are scheduled to begin their short outing at Pasadena, California’s Rose Bowl on August 7 and wrap up at Detroit’s Comerica Park on August 23. Tickets are still available for select dates. Visit Eminem.com for all the information.
Here are the dates for the Monster Tour:
- 8/7 — Pasadena, CA, Rose Bowl
- 8/8 — Pasadena, CA, Rose Bowl
- 8/16 — East Rutherford, NJ, MetLife Stadium
- 8/17 — East Rutherford, NJ, MetLife Stadium
- 8/22 — Detroit, MI, Comerica Park
- 8/23 — Detroit, MI, Comerica Park
ABC News Radio