Sparking a fan frenzy with her sold out 45 date European tour, including six nights at London’s O2 Arena, Rihanna has announced that she will bring her highly anticipated LOUD tour to North America this summer. Rihanna’s extraordinary new show will feature all new production, costumes and stage design creating a visual and audio event with the once in a lifetime excitement her fans around the world have come to expect from one of the brightest stars in music today. Tickets for Rihanna’s LOUD tour go on sale to the public on Sunday, February 13th at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com.
Produced by Live Nation, the North American summer tour will begin on June 4th in Baltimore, Maryland at the 1st Mariner’s Arena. Additional dates to be announced soon.
Rihanna LOUD North American Tour Dates:
- June 4 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
- June 7 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- June 28 Los Angeles, CA Staples
- June 30 Oakland, CA Arco Arena
- July 19 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- July 21 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
- July 23 Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum
More dates to be announced soon. Additional ticket and tour information is available at RihannaNow.com, LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com.